Roles and Responsibilities :
- Provisioning, maintaining and monitoring servers (including that of clients)
in different Cloud environments
- Architecting cloud-based solutions for specific requirements, while working
with development teams
- Supporting teams in terms of capacity planning, cost optimization and
continuous monitoring of the cloud resources
- Ensuring the availability of Cloud resources to satisfy the client SLA
- Planning and performing regular system maintenance and disaster recovery
- Managing and working with the Cloud/ Infra/ Network administration team to
ensure smooth operations of different compute, networking environments.
Required Skillset :
- Strong experience in Linux System Administration
- Hands-on experience in Linux internals, setting up LDAP, Apache2 or other
web servers, User and filesystem management, Monitoring, Networking, VPN,
Applying patches or upgrades, Disaster recovery
- Install, Configure, Maintain and Upgrade open source tools, software and
- Experience in scripting in bash (or other shells). Experience in Perl
be an added plus
- Basic understanding of Windows Administration, AD etc.
- First-hand experience in AWS or Azure cloud environment
- Setting up VMs (both Linux and Windows), Storage, Database instances (RDS,
Aurora, Red Shift etc.), Route 53, Cloud formation, CloudWatch, CloudTrail,
Lambdas or equivalent services
- Good knowledge and experience in HPC, Hadoop, code repositories (Git etc.)
and others to effectively support the dev team
- Exposure to additional cloud providers will be a big plus
- Experience in Automated Patch Management Client, Package Managers
- Should have working knowledge on SQL.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client interactions is a must as the job involves working with multiple
clients/ stakeholders in dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Exposure to DI/DI, DevOps tools, Jenkins, Ansible etc. would be assets